Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say no to him, his replays are terrible.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I do not want to have a useless competition with you i.e i don't need to proof that i'm better than you.

Still a no from me, you can't change my mind.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
MindSwiped: Milk is 10 times or billion times better than you when it comes to replay making.
By the way, your chances of joining have decreased in a large ammount, just because of this useless argument you had.

I say no to you due to your immature behaviour.

Thank you.

-Please wait patiently for a leader to make his decision, without any useless information.

P.S: Your replays suck. Sorry :/
Last edited by BioEx; Jul 19, 2011 at 09:03 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Patrick Star definitely, I like him due to his lack of intelligence.

-Pie or Jelly Bean?
Originally Posted by MindSwiped View Post
wow man no wonder this org is dieing you guys troll and insult too much.

also i doubt milk is better then me but ok

First off, this org isnt dieing.
Second, if this org is dieing why would you want to join it?
Third, 2 applications just in 2 days, and they respond in minutes. We are active as hell. And 2 applications in 2 days is great.
I told you, no useless posts.
Lets see what Meammeo or any other leader says after reading this long conversation......
Last edited by BioEx; Jul 19, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Your not better then me i can tell bye the way you act and how your scared to post replays.

I post replays as my wish, if you don't thrust me i suggest click on the link on my sig.
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
MindSwiped: Milk is 10 times or billion times better than you when it comes to replay making.
By the way, your chances of joining have decreased in a large ammount, just because of this useless argument you had.

I say no to you due to your immature behaviour.

Thank you.

-Please wait patiently for a leader to make his decision, without any useless information.

P.S: Your replays suck. Sorry :/

<3
wow man no wonder this org is dieing you guys troll and insult too much.

also i doubt milk is better then me but ok

This org is not dieing, we don't just have anything to talk about.

You're acting like a child beacuse you got 2 No, i suggest you grow up and try to apply again when you get enough stuff to offer to this org.
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
First off, this org isnt dieing.
Second, if this org is dieing why would you want to join it?
Third, 2 applications just in 2 days, and they respond in minutes. We are active as hell. And 2 applications in 2 days is great.
I told you, no useless posts.
Lets see what Meammeo or any other leader says after reading this long conversation......

Also that ^