Toribash
ok guys now that he corrected it we have to go through the normal way, BG check will do it's thing
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
Hey guys,
My Toribash profile is obviously Ripper23, and my real name is Hunter. I was previously a member of VorteX with Deadlybash, but i really do not like the leader as he is not a people person. So, i quit, and came to secret because deadlybash said it was a great clan. I have one alternate account called Ripper24 used for banking. I have been banned once for a build up of small infractions and this was over six months ago. I love all types of mods including free running, aikido, silly mods, ect. I am a genius at marketing and once made 130k in one week, however i have no proof of this except my old store. In fact I tried to start a clan store at VorteX but they dont trust each other enough for that. Bellow are a few of my replays as an example but i will also be happy to meet you guys in game!

Sincerly,
Hunter

What is your earliest infraction? And when?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

name:kilermvm
belt:4°danabout my ups and downs have been few, but all serve as a lesson for me,to make me stronger and smarter
best mods:aikido,wushu,tk
past clans:iCoF,MFR,kame
my replays
Attached Files
holy_shiiit.rpl (143.0 KB, 2 views)
crazy.rpl (126.5 KB, 2 views)
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]
Originally Posted by kilermvm View Post
name:kilermvm
belt:4°danabout my ups and downs have been few, but all serve as a lesson for me,to make me stronger and smarter
best mods:aikido,wushu,tk
past clans:iCoF,MFR,kame
my replays

Why did you leave your other clans?
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Why did you leave your other clans?

Don't you do our job punk <3

Also yeah why did you leave those clans?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Don't you do our job punk <3

Also yeah why did you leave those clans?

Kk sorry Mrs. Redundant.
Yes I love you too :3

Also discussion is up for ripper.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I left iCoF to enter the MFR and I left the MFR because I thought the clan really dead then I left to enter the clan kame because this is of my friends, but I saw that would not help me at nothing stay in an unofficial clan
So if staying in an unofficial clan wouldn't help you. How would staying in an official one help you in your opinion?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

good question, I may be wrong about that, "an unofficial clan can not help me", but for me a official clan has many more advantages such as: the chance of a death of clan, merely if owners just end up fighting if all members become inactive etc ... chances are very slim. Unlike an unofficial clan who go right to not just a member not be active, a lack of organization etc ...