Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Aww, poor phoenix.
I really quite liked him...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Its not YOUR fault.
And no-one answered my question, Can I send crappy stuff in BULK? E.g. 100 CHronos user texts?
Lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.
Editing posts is so fun.
XD

But dont. Abuser.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Apr 24, 2009 at 08:14 AM.
I know I could do it too :P
But now you can't, sorry man.
BTW, If anyone sees this colour, it means I have edited it, lol.
~Fezch
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM.
OMG metroX.
Seriously, I call Egg Spam!
Lets not talk about it now.

More to the point, I might be inactive tomorrow. I have a TON of homework, and then I have work.
Sorry guys.
Its not the quality nor the quantity that counts, the most important thing is that you send something and don't forget
Don't overuse them though >.>
I might be inactive for some hours, I'm getting heroes season 3 and I want to watch it :P
It will look stretched.
Unless... That is just the WHOLE Menu.
It might look good if all of the words fit on it.
Who made that pic, btw?