Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Erif View Post
And no one cared about that replay...

Sorry man, I think a lot of us tend to overlook replays that are posted here. Kind of a bad habit. I checked it out just now though, and that's really nice. Very smooth and well-done. I like it.
\o/
Very nice replay Erif and Bleach, damn good job. Erif, sorry we couldn't finish our spar, my toribash bugged out.

On a different note, first person that can tell me what part of my body got the decap ON UKE in this replay gets 500tc. Dyrisk cannot answer. I want the exact body part.
Attached Files
Diducwutididthere-Dovah.rpl (64.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Templar; Aug 20, 2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: apparently unclear
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by pwnmaster2 View Post
1 down we need to recruit badly mind upgrading me to where i can recruit

You are able to recruit. Anyone is allowed to recruit, but xTorigod is the one in charge of it. You're even able to send invitations, though that should only be done once they've received 3 yes votes on their application.
-----
Originally Posted by deaddova82 View Post
Very nice replay Erif and Bleach, damn good job. Erif, sorry we couldn't finish our spar, my toribash bugged out.

On a different note, first person that can tell me what part of my body got the decap in this replay gets 500tc. Dyrisk cannot answer. I want the exact body part.

But but but.. This is just because I already know the answer isn't it? You knowledgecist. (It's like a racist.. But for knowledge.. I don't know shut up. Jerk.)
Last edited by Risk; Aug 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Wasssup this is my first post in Zone, so i think i will start by posting a little replay.
Attached Files
sou o maior crl.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by deaddova82 View Post

On a different note, first person that can tell me what part of my body got the decap in this replay gets 500tc. Dyrisk cannot answer. I want the exact body part.

The hand.
Last edited by Erif; Aug 20, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
You are able to recruit. Anyone is allowed to recruit, but xTorigod is the one in charge of it. You're even able to send invitations, though that should only be done once they've received 3 yes votes on their application.
-----

But but but.. This is just because I already know the answer isn't it? You knowledgecist. (It's like a racist.. But for knowledge.. I don't know shut up. Jerk.)

Aaaaannnnnddd Dyrisk shows off how much of a derp he can be. 10/10 btw.

Also, good catch erif, you win.

On a different note, welcome to Zone tigpe!
Last edited by Templar; Aug 20, 2013 at 04:29 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I'm hungry. Someone bring me McDonalds or something.

EDIT: Never mind. My parents are bringing me food.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Aug 21, 2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Food is on the way!
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.