Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
god you suck

redpanda my arms literally look like mountains
i can hold 30 awps and negevs

LOL you're such a child, I made a joke and you're just insulting me for no reason.

Edit: Ah your profile says you're 8, that explains so much.
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
LOL you're such a child, I made a joke and you're just insulting me for no reason.

Edit: Ah your profile says you're 8, that explains so much.

i mean he's not wro n g...
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i mean he's not wro n g...

How so? I didn't say or do anything intentionally insulting to him until he started being insulting.
why tho
How so? I didn't say or do anything intentionally insulting to him until he started being insulting.

you're way too easily insulted. go outside
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
you're way too easily insulted. go outside

I wasn't insulted, you misread what I said, clearly. I was just wondering why he resorted to insults when I made a joke.

No need to get offended, just curious as to why this was brought to insults over a joke.
why tho
cyri literally commit seppuku jesus christ
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Played a game with DrHax, we won but I did cost us a round after clutching and then realizing I didn't have a kit, so didn't have time to defuse.

</3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I wasn't insulted, you misread what I said, clearly. I was just wondering why he resorted to insults when I made a joke.

No need to get offended, just curious as to why this was brought to insults over a joke.

god you suck

played three games with internet
for some reason the csgods are giving me LE after ties
L,T,T,W,L,W,T = LE
ps i'm good at mirage and internet's 1deags are better than any other
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
got ranked up after going like 8-20 for 4 games in a row trying to derank but getting carried by fgts

gaben pls giv derank
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
got ranked up after going like 8-20 for 4 games in a row trying to derank but getting carried by fgts

gaben pls giv derank

It's pretty hard to solo derank.
Trust me. I've put lots of hours deranking from MG2 to Nova Master and then got back to MG2 and then back to Nova Master lol
-----

had a lot of fun taking part of this little project lol
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 30, 2015 at 05:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation