Ranking
Which replay? I am 100% certain that these are new replays, except for million dollar shot, which I still think is one of my better replays.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
K, my turn.
Decap - opener was really weird and didn't look nice. Kick wasn't very interesting and lacked overall power.
You managed to damage yourself which was fairly sad. and the transition to the pose and the pose itself was terrible.
High red - opener and split were decent. Wasn't fast or powerful but it wasn't too generic.
Rest of the replay was pretty lame. Nothing really interesting besides hugging uke to get generic dms.
Uncle Charlie - Again nothing special. Opener and first kick had some potential. Other dms were really slow, unimpressive and messy.
Seems like you made these replays really fast. They were twitchy, didn't have flow and were rather messy.
Work on learning how to control your movements before applying again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hello? Could someone look over my app please? Tankz
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Hi, I'm applying again yes.
Attached Files
Potato - A replay.rpl (192.3 KB, 17 views)
Potato - Fuck your shit.rpl (179.8 KB, 23 views)
Potato - Hi .rpl (156.2 KB, 18 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Maybe you should try something better than grab dming?
I'll put in actual cnc later, since I'm busy right now, but I'm leaning towards a no atm.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
Maybe you should try something better than grab dming?

i don't see what's so wrong with that
oh yeah
Could someone please look at my app on page 322 thanks