Toribash
no you didn't.

Originally Posted by uChillPill View Post
i could join this clan to save it, my alt is MrRobson, which was hacked or something.

There is no saving us now.
Last edited by Burnedbug; Feb 17, 2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

From what it seems chillpill. Burned has a stick up his ass. You should pm akufuncture about the idea.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
First off, "apex" don't get pissed at me for ACTUALLY staying with the clan instead of jumping ship before anything had happened.

Usually when a clan where there is only 1 post a day, means it will die inevitably.
secondly, mrrobson is a clan hopper.

Thirdly, platabear left because he wanted to join obey, and thats only because apex left and created immense inactivity.

Fourthly, akufuncture isn't exactly helping the activity of the clan seeing as he hasn't posted for five days. Probably because i'm the only current clan member posting, and he knows we're a lost cause.

If you want to try and get he clan back up and running, go ahead. But i doubt it will work.
Last edited by Burnedbug; Feb 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM.

Burned there were many reasons I left the clan some of those reasons were personal problems. Plata also had other reasons for leaving. Don't assume you know whats going on without actually asking us.
Maybe an explanation would help instead of just saying "hey, i'm leaving, cya".

My personal problems are none of your business. It's nothing personal.
I left because my beautiful ship was sinking, I never wanted to see it die while I was in it. Thus I left and went to a new life of active and fun people
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat