Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
About Lelou:

Spoiler

Is that him? Well, I didn't realize.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Spoilers. I can't do it on phone fuck.

I thought she was just talking to herself like all anime characters were. It's not that she was insane or anything.

Oh and the official R2 guide counts Lelouch as deceased.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
And let's be real here.

Spoiler

Last edited by ConCon; Jun 9, 2015 at 12:05 PM.
My Replays
Wow wait every of your post counts.
Can't open the image because of Imgur. Well.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I try my best not to do that. I haven't done it for a year.
My Replays
Soooo, Anyone here into Tokusatsu?
- made in Indonesia

GUYS anyone know that anime where they need to survive or something? They're students I think... Who have to go through deadly tests like keeping eye contact with something because if they don't they'll die they need to get to it's back part to shut it down.. I forgot it's name D:
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
GUYS anyone know that anime where they need to survive or something? They're students I think... Who have to go through deadly tests like keeping eye contact with something because if they don't they'll die they need to get to it's back part to shut it down.. I forgot it's name D:

Doesn't sound familiar, a few pop into mind but it doesn't really go with what you described.
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post

I don't have any idea if it's an old anime. Another? Probably nope.
- made in Indonesia