Toribash
nice it is, good lines strong shapes
8/10
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
nice selection, did I spy snake in there lol. reminds me of legomen.

Hey Bud you mentioned you did actual GongFu awhile ago, how long did you do that for and what kind of training did that involve? Was there more than just physical technique like weird mental training.
just sparked my interest recently.

heh btw all of my maths books where packed with doodles, my teachers never minded tho, I still did the work. nothing wrong with abit of creativity to keep you going through a hard day of school.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Mar 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
yes JC,
i did hung- gar for about 6 years, i was in a quite physical kwon (as dojo in karate) but had a strong interest in the mental stuff, so i (still) goes to a thaichi sifo (master) that has that focus. so...... i know the ideas but still i would do anything not to go up against a far com martial artist like that, lol
shown myself quite secure "out there" against common thugs nazis n cops tho 8 )
if u planing to go training chines styles just ask and i check wt my contacts if they know about any club u might find ..

look for hung gar, win thsun and there are more original styles but your not likely to find those at first

STAY AWAY FROM WUSHU (modern "ballet-sport-hybrid" ) and clubs wt black-belt-programs, they are money machines (and will probably not learn you any of the good stuff)

and note chines words may be written different in different countrys, due to how the alphabet sounds there and im norwegian 8J
Last edited by hazelbud; Mar 24, 2010 at 02:11 AM. Reason: more info
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
probably sense these threads are so halfdead that if they were human they would be in intensive care by now, probably in a coma n wt monitors and crying relatives watching 24-7 !!!
LOL

so i went reading around and checked the other end of the greek alphabet :
Last edited by hazelbud; Mar 24, 2010 at 08:44 PM.