Toribash
Name:Roland
Belt:7th dan
GMT:-0
Past Clans:Pulse, Xp, Backflips, Electric, Legendary and Violent resolution. Yes I been in many clans but the fact that about 4 of the clans there are bad, I left. Plus I was kicked out of Pulse for telling someone to not contain spam in their posts and I was like lol. I'm done with clans if I get denied from eVo, not because I got denied and I got no hope at all to join Evolution. I just joined too much clans and think I shouldn't join clans anymore.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):F0amhand was an alt of mine.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can spar, just I don't have any replays on my Laptop as of right now.

About Yourself: I'm a 19 year old Canadian from Ontario. I turned 19 last September at the 26th. I have eczema(Dry skin and what not) since I was a kid, I've always have problems managing with heat, such as stoves, steam and other stuff that get on my skin. My favourite genre of music Is rock, I also listen to JRock (Japanese rock). I enjoy watching anime, but I'm not like a total fanboy. I don't say (Name)-kun, that's lame.
I don't have much interesting things to say about my life, but that's all I can say right now..
(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Over 9000.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Not only if I like it .
Aikido replays? k. lol I had to edit it because it said [URL at the end of the player card.
Attached Files
aikido 2.rpl (63.3 KB, 4 views)
aikido.rpl (81.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Rolandman; Feb 26, 2014 at 07:44 AM.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
A small little town called Sachigo Lake, not sure if it's on the map or anything.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Name:Edgar
Belt:2 dan
GMT:4:50
Past Clans: Kira, Hazard

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):No

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Not that much

About Yourself: I Play Football i play Runningback i Beatbox of cours

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt?None

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape?I think
Name:Headkiller7000
Belt:Black/belt
Past Clans:Imposter Kira Shadow
Reason:i want to join eVo,I have battlefiled4 Level in battlefield 75
it fits with battlefield 4 levolution sew, EVO