Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by YoloSwagInABox View Post
So after playing for a full day, my rank has been merged 3 times...

Twice for global, one in the morning and one recently, and my Aikido rank was merged with challenged from WAPOW down to 700...

I feel like I'm not at where I should be, and I have to ask you to decline my application. Sorry for wasting your time.

Hmm, that's a shame. That's easily one of the best applications that we've ever had. Besides, 700 is still a great rank. I'd say yes, but the application was retracted and I'm not in nitro anymore lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Yes because we totally take answers from you

~ Virus

certainly more sensible than you'll ever be
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
certainly more sensible than you'll ever be

Sorry Valt but try to refrain posting on this chat since you're not in the clan.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I personally always liked the army ranks and dj of course they were right I was the one who made them. The personalized ranks do not work well because of the way the order works in the clan system. You can always have 1 or 2 personalized but otherwise you cannot make the some of the permissions work like kicking. Right now with coy's position he cant kick anyone above him even if he had the perms so it really doesn't work well and personalized ranks are gaudy as fuck. I'm ok with changing the naming system but no personalized ranks plz.
Well okay then... Can we at least get a retouching of what ranks everybody in the clan gets?
For example, I am a lieutenant, while there are afk people in ranks above me.
I hate all of you.