yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hum... Somehow, I knew that was going to happen. Neither me, Able, MrTeapawt and the other aikido kickbuts wasn't there. Well, even if this chillout, I still wanna a rematch.

#TribeOn
They limited us in all ways that they could and only used 2 people. We were set up and they never gave any of their members a chance to fight. We were limited by moves/people and that is why we lost. We WILL win the rematch.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Fucking GMT... I had to sleep, that's why I left. We still gonna have a rematch, if you guys win, then you win the war, if you guys loose, another rematch will be done, and who wins will win the war.

#TribeOn
Wait... Say it again, how many of Anarchy's played? 2? Devil1 and liltay? And what limitations? Which moves? Shovel? Who coudn't play?

TELL ME EVERYTHING!

#TribeOn
No lift kicks, no slams, no shovels, etc etc. He basically only sent liltay on the field. He flamed us. He didn't let anyone else of his clan fight even though there were like 9 anarchy members. It was totally rigged and he waited for the right time. This was his goal and he achieved it. He had a homefield advantage with that nooby bigdojo bullshit. He treated us like pawns saying "one down, now lets take down the rest of them." WE WILL WIN THIS REMATCH AND IT WILL BE IN REGULAR AIKIDO!

#ItemRights!
Yes devil and liltay.

They wouldn't allow any kind of lifts/shovels, not even a kick lift, when they are the basis of aikido.

imod's match they reset cause he shoveled and would have won easily. their tactic was to use the big dojo. If it wasn't big dojo we would have won by dq's on 2 of the 3 matches.
In basic terms, it was the noobiest war ever. We only went with their rules so they wouldn't whine.

#ItemRights!