9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ORDER IN THE COURT.

Reekon, pay Devil 10k, and get this shit over with.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Lucky you, you have a macbook. I wish I had one.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
I sent 10k. But, remember, NONE of the 40k bet duel shit is coming from the Piratez Bank. I have the TC reserved, and strongly reserved.

He sent it already teapawt
When will u Pm me screeny of your current set. When I dl u I always have that 'tribal-etno' set, and u said u have some kind of new one.
...!

u forgot dragos blade! xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Gona be inactive for a few weeks
Like the title said im gona be inactive for baout 3 weeks....my french cousin is coming to stay for 3 weeks so i wont be on tbash much

ill try post when i can
but for 3 weeks ill be dead(almost)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
12-20-2009 #11760 Abel
lebabris™

Aplication Form
Belt and QI: 1st dan black, and 1071
GMT: 0
Your strongest Mod: Twinsword, Aikido
Self description: well... im playin more then 1 hour a day, im quite good at Twinsword(My strongest mod), i have a shop called Lebabris's shop(Currently nearly empty).
Past Clans: [Killerz], [SOS]

A picture of your Tori:
And 3 of your best MP replays: (Attachments) i put 5, and i included a FP one that i think is quite good

Wow... I thought I had a better application :P

Oh well... I had like 12 posts, and when Grayve tested me I had to promise him that I'm gonna be active, and I did become active... I also didn't beat him once, and he still said yes... I loved him from that moment :P (no homo) :P
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!