Ranking
I can't find any written rules about hacked dms or lowered dm, so Pwr won't get banned because of it. I do agree with jisse's suggestion though.

User: What the hell, you came out of nowhere with sweet goodness. Good job.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I gotta admit Tebs, you surprised me here.

Last replay wasn't a favorite of mine, but still pretty nice.

So sure, why not?
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
If you can't judge replays without bias as to who they are, then I don't know why you're a recruiter. unless you're just doing it because if you pass internet then it might seem you're just letting him in because he's part of your clan. if so, then please ignore my rambling. in any case, I can judge Internet.

That exactly.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Pwr, avoid hacked dms next time.
chamara, careful with not noticing hacked dms.

Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
I can't find any written rules about hacked dms or lowered dm, so Pwr won't get banned because of it. I do agree with jisse's suggestion though.

User: What the hell, you came out of nowhere with sweet goodness. Good job.

Shouldn't there be a "ORMO Rules" thread which has the rules you have to follow in order to get in?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I was writting a wall of text over User's application, tabbed, suddenly forgot I was doing it and closed this window.

To sum up the points I was going to make: [I'm not going to refer to happy birthday since it doesn't seem to be the problem]
-His style doesn't go toward maximizing dms. The back kick on hate. shows it clearly. His focus seems to be more on the "shape".
-He adds up a great sense of emphasis to most of his hits by using a reduced amount of joints for a few frames after contact. That denotes a great sense of time and pace which is rare.
-I loved the positioning he got on depression. around 274; that's exactly how you make a replay look gory without doing huge booms - you suddenly surround yourself with Uke's joints without involuntarily colliding with them to prevent it from looking messy.
-The pose on depression. was awesome. Smooth transition to it, good form, great timing with the re-start of the replay.
-Showed the much needed ability to anticipate by preparing the skeet on depression. before he did the second hit. The skeet was arguably necessary though, but in my opinion the rest makes up for it.
-The skeet necessity of the skeet on hate. is debatable as well, but the flow to it, by doing it in a straight swinging motion of the arm made up for it too.

I really think those replays are worth of a spot here alongside us. If you're still undecided we can discuss it over #ormo.

chamara: Good idea
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Uhm, not an application, but I was wondering if there was any way that I could find my replay that is lost in the hundreds of pages of ORMO applications. My computer had to be reset, so I lost my favorite replay. The replay name is "stuffstuffstuff". I was wondering if there was a sort of forum search, or a way to see where you have posted on the forums. Thanx
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Well... Second time applying. My hopes kina got higher. Still think I won't go through though. It's been 4 months I think

May as well try again...

Desire: Split decap with a head skeet.

Chemicals: Madman with a boomhit and decap.

Precision and Power: Madman with a boomhit and a two extra dismembers (one is a decap).

Precision and Power and Chemicals

Desire
Last edited by Nagato; Jun 13, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Why the hell are the matchframes so goddamn long?

in short, no.
I'm going to cnc Desire first since it's the best one out of the three. The opener was alright, but the legs were twitchy. The first little kick push was nice, but the way you turn looks rather awkward, your upper body was tilted at an odd angle for a bit. The position of the legs towards the split kick was ugly, but I gotta say, just about everything afterwards looks nice. the aiming for the decap kick could have been better, like if you had actually hit the head off rather than just pushing it apart. not very noticeable though, so that's just me being nitpicky. nicely done skeet, but you ghosted through your ankle a bit, didn't like that. Gotta take some points away though for flopping your head, held necks always look better.

Seriously though, why the fuck are the match frames so long? I usually have to watch replays twice, since the second time around there's no lag, which is why I'm going to have a hard time cnc'ing you properly. Anyway, on that precision and piss replay, I don't really like this one as much as Desire. the beginning was eh, I don't usually like jump openers, and the first kick could have looked way better. The second kick was alright I suppose, but it could have been aimed waaaay better to get some sort of boom hit, it looks like a right power strike. Everything after that looks pretty dumb, and you should have made more effort on the pose.

Chemicals is probably the worst one out of the three, the opener was slow and looked awkward, you decided to ghost twice, and the crotch boom looked extremely "ehhh." The position you were in made the decap look bad, and you twitch all the way into a pose that you couldn't hold for two seconds.

I'm sorry if I sound overly harsh, and I'm sure I look like a dickhead, but whatevs.
Desire was a pretty good replay, but definitely not ormo level. I suggest you work a long time on your style and movement and flow, you have a long journey ahead of you.
I came here to laugh at you
Keoni ORMO App
Umm, when i try to upload replays, it says my file size is too big. Ive checked, there are only 500 frames in my replays, i do not know what could be making them larger files.

"Your file of 172.1 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype."
-----
Ah I found out why. My browser was downloading using the .txt extension, and that has a lower data limit than .rpl files. Here are my replays.
Attached Files
Keoni Million Dollar Shot 3.rpl (172.1 KB, 16 views)
Keoni Scissors2.rpl (125.8 KB, 13 views)
Keoni Hobbs Final.rpl (157.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by keoni109; Jun 16, 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
It's my turn to recruit, well ended today. But keoni109, I'm pretty sure I've seen that replay before. Everything up until the last hit. The last hit was a boomhit if i recall.
Can't call you out, because it was a year or 2 ago i saw that replay, and don't remember who it was by. Can't judge after seeing that, knowing i've seen it before