Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

merged
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=374

Right thar, if loje and the other mods in this board kindly merge all the threads in to one and I'll handle the rest. Thanks
RIP ∑
master of the universe
all what threads.... of the whole clan or only like stickies.... if we merge them all it would be a big chaos.... but if we would let everything as it is the board will after a while be moved to dead clans.... and then we can just go there to c what we have written....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
He says to do like they did with their forum...all the clan forum into a thread and moved to Pandora...I think...:3
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by loje View Post
all what threads.... of the whole clan or only like stickies.... if we merge them all it would be a big chaos.... but if we would let everything as it is the board will after a while be moved to dead clans.... and then we can just go there to c what we have written....

They deleted the Retribution clan thread when I moved everything to Pandora, so you guys do the same, if you wish Merge all of them in to one thread, close it, and move it to the Pandora board. :3

I'll handle the rest.

Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
He says to do like they did with their forum...all the clan forum into a thread and moved to Pandora...I think...:3

That is correct, vlad :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe
ow well... all stickies should be in here....
I think.... those are important
You should probably, merge them all. So that Delaid can delete clan core's board since we've merged already.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
i wasnt able to merge the rest..... some vbullentin tips showed up.....