Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just had my first rage quit in a competitive game. Sorry team, not having it today. Baeeee lol
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
On the 2nd map on Cobblestone he had only 3 kills on the hole match lmao watch again. In the 1st map on Dust2 he performed good but in the 2nd a bot would have been more usefull.
Tbh i think Nv dropped the ball in the finals there and i think Apex choked because like the casters said Apex and Kenny have never been in a grand final like that

They really shouldent have lost Dust they were dominating for CT side then just got crushed T side
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Holy cow dust feels so boring to me at this low level of play that I'm at. Any tips for this noob?

Mirage and Cashe are i enjoy so far
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
shut up hax
also i got a bunch of deag kills my last game, where three of them were in 1 round
i'm feeling stronger and stronger with the awp each day
jw, kennys, gaurdian, pasha, skadoodle
empower me with your perfection
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
shut up hax
also i got a bunch of deag kills my last game, where three of them were in 1 round
i'm feeling stronger and stronger with the awp each day
jw, kennys, gaurdian, pasha, skadoodle
empower me with your perfection

Aren't you like silver though?

why tho
Alright! This noob finally got promoted to MG 1. Feels neato knowing you can be this bad at not be silver not going to lie.

Just watched some videos on improving has helped quite a bit. Wish I had more YouTube content to watch. This games depth is really mind-boggling. Also just started using the recoil trainer now that I know it exists.

Still only play Mirage and Casche at the moment, but I'll expand on that list when I'm not mechanically trash.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!