Toribash
i know i saw it, you think i just come on the forums and just look at this thread? :l
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
xD rofl, but i think tb is gonna get old soon and i won't have anybody to talk to T.T, since it's been out since 05 once it hit's like 2013 or 14 tb is probably gonna be threw D:
Idk, 4.0 just got released with new updates such as joint textures and hair, and I don't think Toribash will be done until its members are done with it. Especially around the forums and IRC. Some people only go on irc nowadays because everything else has gotten boring to them.

This is the process I seem to find happening more and more often.
1. You play the game.
2. You get really good at winning.
3. Game gets boring
4. You try out art stuff.
5. You "quit"
6. You return
7. You lurk around the forums and rarely go in game
8. You either quit altogether, troll the living shit out of everyone, become a hacker, or become a part of Toribash's staff.
Fuck, i might as well just become part of TB's staff, if it means banning people (For the right reason -_-) Im in ._.
I'm thinkin the same thing, unless real life intervenes enough to keep me busy 24/7. If I'm not gonna become part of the staff, I'm going to troll. A lot.
Too much if you ask me xd, But first i gotta quit my job, and leave school 4 life, then become a no life sitting in my basement playing as a Tb staff and then i ban random people <--- My plan is so bawws