Toribash
I have about the same experience with this as i have with marvel action movies. It's boring and makes me sleepy. I see the appeal, i just don't get a kick from it. 5/10
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Not gonna lie, I severely disliked that.

2/10

also is that avatar from boku no pico wtf

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
not everyone likes screaming I guess :c
also yea it's pico

the song reminds me of racing games and I don't really like songs without vocals
5/10

cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Not gonna lie, I severely disliked that.
also is that avatar from boku no pico wtf

what's wrong with boku no pico

6̶/̶1̶0̶ ''ninja'd''
4/10

8/10. I got annoyed at the digital sounds though. It would be so much better if it was "organic" and not just loops.
Screaming isn't bad, when done righht. Posting this to prove my point. also new album super hype
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
venetian snares is boss, but i seriously wasnt feeling that track for some reason. still cant deny that i was impressed by some of the things i heard
6/10 but i really wanted to rate it higher
THANKS FOR THE 9 MINUTE TRACK LAZORS

ok actually surprisingly enjoyable especially the last part 7/10
Last edited by pusga; Nov 23, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
oh yeah
Totally feeling that. 9/10
You're welcome <3

Disclaimer: did not actually post this to fuck with people, i really like this band and want to know other's opinion about it. You don't have to listen to the whole thing though i mean christ.
Last edited by Lazors; Nov 23, 2014 at 12:27 AM.
i'm not sure what to think. the vocals sound way too silly for me.
of course i didn't listen to all of it, but i skimmed it all
it's OK, just not what i would ever listen to.
maybe a 6/10?