Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Raising the standards might be a good idea to "force" the homies to play, but it might be difficult for those who do play, but who still needs time to reach that limit... Well i don't mind that because i'm 3rd dan and somewhere 2oo fights before the next, but im a bit concerned about the others, about how fast can they reach the limit? But in some point of view, yea, it's a good idea... At least i hope so (thumbs up)
But why's the rum gone? :v
Yeah,heh, ive been around too, but usually most of the times im still, but i can't see you around, only in time when its time to go to sleep (from 00:00-04:00) and its not because i want to go to sleep, its because of my parents willbrag about the noise that comes from the comp( cant avoid it because i got huge speakres xp), but i'll "improvise" and perhaps i can stay up longer with ya ...About forums, im not very active, though i do check some posts and post them as well, but also have work to do as well(im in financial difficulties ;) )....so that's all that i can do...so far ...
But why's the rum gone? :v
Yea, well I forgot when did we had that last limit levelled up from black belt to 2nd. And I'm damn sure that that was some months ago... If people can't belt up in... let us say... 4 months, than it means terrible inactivity.
Whacha say?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yea, you're reasonably active, but there are many people who don't post once many weeks. And lately it was even more downgraded, so yea, I brought that up to clan's attention. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"