yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I dont deserve to be a pirate, by the way face i pinged. I was trusted as clan gangsta to lead our piratez into victory and i failed
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by DanielJr View Post
So we should make a list of members in they're clan, and put an X by their name, and how they were beat.

I'll do that with ours, too. I made a promise to this day that my last Elite fight was my last fight. I now break that rule.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
you do know you're not the only one that lost... IMOD lost of all people IMOD, who's insane at aikido... and me, but then again I straight up suck at aikido.
Last edited by MrAwesomeFace; Jun 17, 2010 at 04:14 AM.
im a failure though... ill stay a pirate but i request to be ranked down
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Well, request denied.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Anarchy won the war
/invade

we won the war plz send 10k

and kng scammed us he dueled us for 50k and now is declining
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
COURT CASE 1: Turnabout Payment
(lolphoenixwrightreference)

* The Prosecution takes the stand.

So, as we know, we lost the clan war because not all of our clan members are on at this time. Apparently, there was a 50k bet. Kngsparten owes it.

This is where the loophole takes place.

We said 50k.
Not 50k TC.
Not 50k in items.

Therefore, that statement was general, and we can payout this 50k however we'd like.

* The Prosecution rests.

We'll have Devil post his side of the story, and we'll see who wins. DON'T vote on Piratez or Anarchy just because you're in the clan, you must be honest.
I'm taking this to in-game court. Follow the thread I linked.

Court is now in session.