yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Uric have made log book thread before Delta merged with Piratez, what Grayve means about Delta post is the first post in the log thread that originally come from Delta boards (since Uric merge some of Delta's thread too).

There is also a secret stuff about lsl in the middle of it.
War Tactics
Were gonna need this, got this from a wiki page.
"As the Japanese offensive died down in the second half of 1942, the Americans saw themselves confronted with an endless amount of fortified garrisons on small islands in the ocean. They decided on a strategy of "island hopping", leaving the strongest garrisons alone, just cutting their supply, and securing bases of operation on the lightly defended isles instead. They kept up this strategy until they were in the Japanese waters themselves, allowing the aerial bombing of the Japanese mainland."

We should take down the weak members of anarchy, then go for the next guy in line.

So we should make a list of members in they're clan, and put an X by their name, and how they were beat.

There's probobly one stalking our page, looking at this now.

YA HEAR THAT? WERE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN 1 BY 1, UNTIL YOUR LEADER IS CROSSED OF THE LIST!
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
Wow look at you devil, your finally popular for sucking at making a clan and hating on jungle, grats.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
...and you just lost, and left your command post... that puts me next in line. I am now the commander.
Last edited by MrAwesomeFace; Jun 17, 2010 at 04:03 AM.
I have failed us.... I hereby resign my position as clan gangsta, overseer and a piratez member... Im out
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
I have failed us.... I hereby resign my position as clan gangsta, overseer and a piratez member... Im out

There is no way you're leaving Piratez.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else