3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I might also try something like that(for myself) and post the picture later
Can you also make a weapon for me
Something like a polearm or sci-fi sword
Example:
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Noooo..... Thats Ninja-ish..... Piratez are better than Ninjas.. Think of something Pirate-ish.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
01-06-2010 #14490 Sicks
ub3r

Belt and qi: 8th Dan black belt, 8195 qi

GMT: +7

Your Strongest Mod: Instagibfeet, Wushufixed, TwinSword4

Self Description: Don't know, i like to walk in the park, play games, Wittsy's dick, posting jokes and such. I think many ex-Delta member here probably know me already.

Past Clans: Delta, Anonymous

Are you active on forums? I check on forum once every 3 hours a day if there is a computer around, i post anything that comes to my mind. Im rarely appear in-game but i play sometimes at least once in a week.

EDIT: I'll post replays and picture later, at my friend's house atm.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
im coming, crash3r dragged me in here XD so whens the war guys?
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
So yeah you know how I was saying that I may have went a bit overboard.... yeah I obviously got banned. I forget how long it was for since I looked at it earlier.... but I think it's the 14th of next month. I meant to edit the post to say something completely different instead of deleting the image.

Also this isn't some random account I just made, I had intended to make it my ingame main at one point.

Btw this is Yourface if you haven't assumed by looking at the name.

Anyways I'm not going to be posting at all since I really dont want this account permabanned.
Originally Posted by MrAwesomeFace View Post
So yeah you know how I was saying that I may have went a bit overboard.... yeah I obviously got banned. I forget how long it was for since I looked at it earlier.... but I think it's the 14th of next month. I meant to edit the post to say something completely different instead of deleting the image.

Also this isn't some random account I just made, I had intended to make it my ingame main at one point.

Btw this is Yourface if you haven't assumed by looking at the name.

Anyways I'm not going to be posting at all since I really dont want this account permabanned.

/invade
Reported for Double Clienting
/invade
WON THORN'S TOURNEY