Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Whats the deal? Is it the stuff you learn?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I'm in maths-physics class and currently at both are learning retardedly easy stuff, polynomials on maths and gravity & Kepler's laws on physics. These are so simple that we basically aren't putting ANY effort into school right now.

U MAD?!

needless to say other subjects are 1. marginalized because of our maths-physics profile 2. are also retardedly easy and there are like zillion less lessons of them in our schedule.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I'm in maths-physics class and currently at both are learning retardedly easy stuff, polynomials on maths and gravity & Kepler's laws on physics. These are so simple that we basically aren't putting ANY effort into school right now.

U MAD?!

needless to say other subjects are 1. marginalized because of our maths-physics profile 2. are also retardedly easy and there are like zillion less lessons of them in our schedule.

That's the math you learn over there?! Easy as fuck!!! We had shit like that in 6th grade!!!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post
That's the math you learn over there?! Easy as fuck!!! We had shit like that in 6th grade!!!

What age are you when you're in 6th grade in Germany.

Also, yes, polynomials are pretty much first thing we have this year, lol. Last year we had some semi-complicated stuff with quadratic function at least, but this time it's kinda joke.

@edit
On the other hand just checked our maths book, it kinda is totally all about functions, ENTIRE BOOK is about functions only, so we're gonna speak about them entire school year. And if that's how it is, they probably had to include polynomials :V

@edit2
but that's not like I'm complaining about it xd
Last edited by JtanK; Sep 12, 2011 at 08:30 PM.

[re] | #Polska
Aren't polynomials those terms with x^3 + x^2 + x + 5?
We'll be learning more about functions this year aswell. Outflow and inflow, Continuity and that stuff like that.
Physics is a bit more complicated as we learn about electricity fields and magnetic fields.
It's still cool to know stuff like that though
Aren't polynomials those terms with x^3 + x^2 + x + 5?

Excactly. These are fucking easy, especially since we're not even going into deep shit about them.

At physics we have gravity/shit but I've just checked my homework and it appears my fucking teacher STILL MANAGED TO THROW IN AN NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY SHIT. Fucks sake. I'm trying to figure it out atm.

[re] | #Polska
Lawl, that shit's easy.

Anyway, I'm now on a new school and I have like the worst teacher you can have on there as a class leader which sucks balls. Also we should have signed up for a traineeship but I completely forgot that and now I have to find one quickly. I'm currently trying via family connections but that's not 100% safe as well and if it turns out really bad, I'll have one chosen by the school and since I can't get anywhere around my city I'm kinda screwed since those are the only ones left... But I tried like 3 hours today just calling people if they have a place for a traineeship left but nothing. As said trying though connections now, we'll see.
Anyway, might not turn out as bad as I thought.