Toribash
You don't taunt a man with potential sandwiches.

As designated sandwich maker it's your sworn duty to protect them.

I 2nd Oracle's motion, with vigour.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
/o/
Erth has spoken.
\o\
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'd like to point out that dobby was in charge of protecting master's socks, not his sandwiches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'd like to point out that dobby was in charge of protecting master's socks, not his sandwiches.

It's a package deal, he's not getting off that easy
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
But since the sandwiches are gone
is dobby free,
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
It's a package deal, he's not getting off that easy

Isn't it in the package clause that dobby only needs to perform one task at a time, and is therefore not responsible for the others while performing a specific task?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Isn't it in the package clause that dobby only needs to perform one task at a time, and is therefore not responsible for the others while performing a specific task?

And at the time when he needed to defend the sandwiches, he was not performing his task. Should he ever need to perform that task again, he would then be guilty of not performing his task.

Dobby, protect the sandwiches.

GODDAMNIT DOBBY YOU LET TAMA EAT THE SANDWICHES!?

GUILTY.

also, #1000moreyears
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
What is this I don't even....

Its a display of ORMO's true colours.

We'll turn on each other for sandwiches
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 3, 2014 at 11:38 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/