Toribash
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
Cause why not

Cuboid:
I like your fluid style. Opener was extremely generic but the clean split was neat. Cool boom and good enough knee-cap. Nothing really stands out here, a basic split boom decap, but even though the idea is simple, your style stands out a lot.
Uwot:
Again, the opener is really generic. I liked the way you didn't go for the split, instead, you pushed uke. The split kick afterwards was pretty good but after it you start to get lazy on your movement. Final boom was nice, but I felt like it could have been bigger.
Editing the replay after the split would be really nice imo.
Decency:
The skeet is pretty much useless. Generic opener (again :/ ). Pretty cool back kick, but the replay overall is really slow. Can't say I didn't like the double knee dm and the flashy spin in the end though.

I really like your style, but what I don't like is that you go over the same concept in most of your replays. Split, torso/crotch boom. Your openers are almost the same in each of your replays too, get creative mang!
Unfortunately, my vote is a no.
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
Applying, probably not ready but why not right?

I have to pass this fella onto someone else, I thought it would be unfair for me to cnc him since we're in the same clan.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
I think I'm ready, it's been I dunno, 3 months

Pursuit:
WHAT IS WITH THESE GENERIC OPENERS THESE DAYS. Aerial spin was nice, but the angle of the kick makes the replay look really really messy. It is a shame you got 2 dm's with that kick, it has a lot more potential. Decap was fine. The idea is too simple, jump to uke and get a few dm's untik you land. Most replaymakers have probably done a replay like this, even I did recently. What would get you in ormo isn't making some over used idea look better, it is your creativity. Oh, and the final leg dm is really useless.
Levels:
Now this is what I like, an energetic opener followed by a mini manip and total destruction. Opener was cool but the setup for the spin around 1405 looked really crappy, you could have made a better setup to gain more speed. But, you couldn't, therefore had to do some weird stiff spin thingy and land on a weird position. Even though I think the manip starter could be a great split, the mini manip was a better choice. I really liked the rest of the replay, good job mate.
Fast lane:
Eh, overdone idea, again. The punch didn't even look strong, you should have extended earlier or used your wrist to speed your punch up. Plus, your head touches the torso one frame after your hand touches the torso. Avoid bruising your head, it looks kinda weird.

Your movement is alright, but I still think you haven't learned some basics. It's a no, keep on working bud.
If you can't judge replays without bias as to who they are, then I don't know why you're a recruiter. unless you're just doing it because if you pass internet then it might seem you're just letting him in because he's part of your clan. if so, then please ignore my rambling. in any case, I can judge Internet.

That zero grapes replay was okay, I guess. it was too short, you could have gotten a really cool combo going on. Kudos on the knee dms, super fast kick. Doesn't even look valid, I had to check that it was, heh. The decap could have looked a bit more solid, and the actual movement was kinda ehh, that arm angle/twitch looked pretty unnatural. as a second thought, looking over the whole replay, the flow wasn't really there.

Spiraling out of control was much better. Somewhat generic opener, but it was good nonetheless. split chestboom is a tired replay format, but I can't really complain cuz I do it too. anyway it was pulled off well, and the skeet was nice too. Don't think I didn't catch that one frame grab. AAannyway

The movement in Gen Eric as a whole was eh. the opener was okay, and the spin could have been better. I'm sure you could have gotten a bigger boomhit on that first kick if you really tried, but it's fine as it is. the launch and spin were okay, but I didn't really like that second kick. I was waiting for a skeet when you picked up the torso, but that didn't happen, so I don't really know why you did it. The movement between that and the decap was pretty bad, and the decap wasn't so great, either.

overall no, try to work on your wobbling, and your flow.
I came here to laugh at you
Pwr, avoid hacked dms next time.
chamara, careful with not noticing hacked dms.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I think pwr should be banned from applying for a bit for submitting such a blatantly hacked replay, tbh.
Last edited by Antleronio; Jun 7, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
I came here to laugh at you
Maybe he should get it but not a really long time bann, maybe a month or so.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The first page should state that altering your replays in any paranormal way should require one to tell us. That also applies to lowering the DMtreshold.
Originally Posted by User View Post
Here is three replays.

I'm not very good at manipulations, but I thought the one in "happy birthday" was great. You seem to have great flow, though your movements are lacking in some aspects (you seem to contract your ankles and hold your knees too much). You seem to be able to DM pretty well, so props to you on that. I also really like your style. All in all, great replays.

YES; get the fuck in here.
Originally Posted by User View Post
Here is three replays.

Yes. All your replays were pretty damn sexy. I'm not going to CnC each replay, but they were all great.
Get in here nani c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|