Toribash
I am on right nowXavoz
-----
Pm me because I wont be refreshing this page every 10 minutes
Last edited by Jak; Oct 30, 2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Josemi, you skills team discussion has now gone underway. We will take a couple of hours to decide on your textures.

Also shout out to aikido... Blame me. Not josemi for posting tht texture sample. I realize it's the wrong thread... Yet after the few times I asked him to pm me a sample I found it easier to ask for them in this thread... Keep in mind though, that DOES mean he checks this thread very often compared to his pms.

On the last note, gamer... Ash... This is our first time in our new social group that we have had a new discussion posted. Please don't forget to check out the group so that you can vote.

/back on topic
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
how long ago was this made?

The hands feet head and torso? Like 2 weeks ago. If you want the set you can buy it .
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
josemi ok so that is decent but seems abit to copy paste to me do you think you could show me a new set thats more free hand then the taz doesnt matter what it is i just want to see abit more put into it like i said seems abit to copy paste for me
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Alright I will post a fill set made by me later today it's a purple quicksilver tribal set.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
The hands feet head and torso? Like 2 weeks ago. If you want the set you can buy it .

oh the picture of the set u posted i saw a long time ago when i was in the clan [DA]
uh oh
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it