Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yea, she's in now. And Helicos ARE complicated moves.
I've just seen some players in wushu, just hold all rise hip and contract knee first turn and extend knee the next turn... so... I'd really hate for RAllians doing something like that.
You know what I mean nao?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
That's 3 hit opener actually. You can find some versions of it in "Openers of RA" and "Odloving..." threads. It has more versions to it actually. And I mean first and second turn. Many ones.
Here are some of them:
Attached Files
s21.rpl (22.1 KB, 14 views)
s33.rpl (30.2 KB, 11 views)
s47.rpl (35.8 KB, 11 views)
skamiko.rpl (30.4 KB, 8 views)
someswirly.rpl (16.8 KB, 9 views)
sss.rpl (52.2 KB, 9 views)
kamiko2s.rpl (19.2 KB, 12 views)
kamiko3s.rpl (44.1 KB, 7 views)
kamiko4s.rpl (16.6 KB, 7 views)
kamikosplits.rpl (63.4 KB, 13 views)
Macr0spray is Kazama actually. And he's on his old account nao. That means he's 10th dan ;). So...
Well, i have been grounded from the computer, im aloud on every now and then.
come summer ill probly be on everday
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jinxed down with the clan. Clan down with her. So far?
Hey Jinxed, you're in. People can use this thread either to give them your congratulations (or compassion xD) or to introduce themselves to you, and you -can use it to thank us for letting you in (or blaming me for it ;O- jk) AND tell us more about yourself - introduce yourself to the many people in clan you haven't yet seen.
Well I'm Sahee. I'm RA's founder and only leader. My word is saint. Remember most of what I say, and don't be hurt when I'm getting mean sometimes. I've got that sense of humor. When I'm mean(1) it doesn't mean(2) that I mean(3) what it seems obvious that I mean(4). You know what I mean(5)?
Yea, and enjoy you being a member just as I enjoy having you inside!
Peace.
Last edited by Sahee; Jun 6, 2008 at 11:50 PM.