Toribash
Lol i used to be able to write with both hands when i was like 5. :P But then over the years i got worst at my left hand and then couldn't really write with it at all lol. Also i have dysgraphia -_- lol
Nothing to see here.
that means your brain is not a stranger to swooping tasks between the tow halfs, you will probably get control on your right half quite fast when challenging it.

im looking forward to this !!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I'll set it up soon; in design events most likely. I was also thinking we could invite our allies aswell. I'm sure 80J4N could be tempted.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
and wt about that clanpic gamekeeper thingy, are we gona post anything ore not ?
the present posts there doesnt look that frightening...
end date 20.03.2010!!!
does any1 post omega contribution ? if not i still got that globe thing ...... 8/
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
where is it? And sure if you think it can do well then go for it.

Although I would like the tori's to be cut out abit better. And maybe add some special effects or something lol. Plus there's more people now to add.
draw power from your talents man and incorporate em in doing so.

Plus Zip have you seen the 3d comp? I am trying my hardest not to troll the living eggnog out of it. Even the guy with fancy mental ray renders is still just a beginner. if I didnt have rsi atm I would go over there and be the biggest twatbastard in the history of the TB universe. lolz
But anyway I think you could do really well if not in this one atleast in future ones.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Mar 19, 2010 at 05:10 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
ok, i see wt i can do, getting crowded on that globe now, and no time to remake the hole thing.
i will post it here in art/texture tread before making it a entry (dude to my beef there early in the thread, i wont do this as a solo gig), for approval !
oh this is the same comp that vex made the cartoon pic for. I thought that was over ages ago lol.

Then yeah avenge our comrade's honor!

Sheep's entry looks really nice and fun.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Mar 19, 2010 at 05:21 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
me im on to warm up me n vex`s old beef ! go check art/tex guys, i feel ambivalent
?/?