Toribash
Honestly, not really
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
nice post count dizzy

btw plata, I overheard kyou(tyzo) saying "I hope platabear doesn't get in obey, he keeps getting yes's but hes a faggot" (Wording may vary)

I screened it =/
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Kyou is Tyzi, and i know he hates me
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Yeah, i know he was kyou and he got a name change to tyzi

btw join irc plz?
\/ the screenie i was talking about
Attached Images
screenshot-09-18-58-34.jpg (17.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Burnedbug; Feb 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM.

not really, plata is leaving, knight left, dizzy left, aku doesn't post, g1rl doesn't post/almost died.

Nope, sorry burned, but you gotta live with this