yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Imod acts like he's 2. Just pointing that out :|.

Ingame I met him and he said he didn't care and he said kick him if we wanted to.
When Devil1 stops being a little bitch and challenges us to a war.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
We don't know... For now we're only saying things... But +rep for coming here and saying that you'd help

Thanks
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Alright then T shall we wait for this lot?

Kryo seems to be less active now-days, so we can wait a bit more I think...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
02-21-2010 #19726 kngsparten

Belt and Qi: Black Belt & 1411 Qi.

GMT: -5 ( i live on the east coast)

Strongest Mod: Aikido because i love pinning people down XD

Self Description: I've played electric guitar for 2 years, I'm 15 and a Sophmore, I used to play piratesonline and pirates (some old game) and I play Toribash very often. So yeah, I think pirates are awesome. I've got a jolly rodger flag hung above my bed. I love doing things for the good of the clan. Im easy to get along with and I love making people laugh. I started playing in 08 and never stopped since. I love meeting new challenges every day and attempting to overcome them even though i do fail miserably sometimes. Im a very straight forward guy and i like to get to the point. No cutting around.

Past clans: METALWAFFLE and HAPPY.

Active in forums: I play toribash often and if I have to be in forums than I will check it out. So I look around in forums often when i need questions answered.

Replays and pictures: I would put some up if i knew how but it doesnt show up in my files for some strange reason...

EDIT: FML

Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
This will stay as an active event UNTIL Kryo posts his event.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
FIND MEH.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else