Ranking
Originally Posted by Raage View Post
TM why u no online ingame
its me rocker

wut? please don't spam here

Also TNminister, I'll take you later, sorry for the late.
Last edited by 17april; May 31, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
So TMinster, you're not that bad but I see many useless movement for your first and your third replay, so your movement looked so twitchy. On your third replay, you change your move direction(frame 510) and it was quite weird. Actually from what i see, from all your replays, it was alright, the hits were nice even it lacked of aim.
Try to get better at your movement, make it smoother and make the general look better. Try to aim your hit better too.
So no from me.

For Osiris,
Well, for your first replay, it was simple but it was good. The opener was a bit stiff but the manip overall was quite enjoyable and nice, your movement looked quite smooth and that's good. Boom was also nice in my opinion.

For your second replay, it wasn't as good as your first, the opener was alright but then you ghosted your arm make it looked weird. The boom wasn't that good, didin't look solid for me. It will be good if you throw the head to uke and make dm with it, it will be more better than you did. The skeet was pretty slow and wasn't look good.

And for your last, the opener was nothing special, the beginning fo the replay looked weird and you ghosted your hand again, looked ugly. It wasn't interesting until you moved at frame 1340. Your body in the air should be smoother a bit, contracted your knee like that make it looked bad. Decap was pretty bad, it lacked of aim.
So overall you're pretty much alright, but I'm afraid you're not quite there yet, sorry but it's a no
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Collab: I did the first kick, Osiris did the second and I did the landing.
Split/Decap
Combo
Attached Files
Evdro - Osiris Birthed Me.rpl (157.0 KB, 25 views)
Evdro - 5505 °C.rpl (138.0 KB, 28 views)
Evdro - 299,792,458.rpl (110.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Evdromeda; Jun 1, 2013 at 01:34 PM.
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster
Evdromeda, as this is an individual application I'll have to ask you to replace your collab replay with another one, sorry.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
5055: This concept has been done by a lot of replaymakers, nothing original nor interesting here. However, I liked the flow you got going.

299,792,458: Opener is really generic and a bit stiff. Launch looked really unbalanced, you should have used your left leg to stabilize yourself, it would make you gain a lot more speed too. Even though the punch looks unnatural, I liked the way you did it, but you went completely stiff after it. Kick looked really weird because of your stiffness and position. Pose was pretty nice.

Retrogade burn: Nothing original. Over used opener, you look a bit twitchy and the kick is too boring. If you're going to make a decap replay, at least have an interesting aspect in the replay.

Your replays have potential, you're getting there but they have nothing original in them. You can and should get influenced by people, but that doesn't mean you should copy whatever they do, my vote is a no.
Cause why not
Attached Files
#Dexter - Cuboid v1.9.rpl (148.1 KB, 17 views)
Dexter - Uwot v2.rpl (198.5 KB, 16 views)
#Dexter - Decency v2.rpl (391.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Crooked; Jun 5, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Applying, probably not ready but why not right?
Attached Files
Zero grapes.rpl (96.0 KB, 16 views)
Spiraling out of control.rpl (217.5 KB, 14 views)
Gen Eric.rpl (286.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Internet; Jun 5, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
I think I'm ready, it's been I dunno, 3 months
Attached Files
Pwr - Pursuit.rpl (174.0 KB, 55 views)
Pwr - Levels.rpl (159.8 KB, 42 views)
Pwr - Fast Lane.rpl (148.1 KB, 34 views)