Toribash
Squigling can you please state which are for whom? I really want to know which one is mine. Or do we just go like. "Ohhhh Shiny *takes texture* me likey"
I really like the second one. It has some nice detail to it. I'd love it if you could help me with making art. The only thing I can make right now are these heads with a rock texture type skin.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 28, 2014 at 01:19 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Guys, I won't be doing much for awhile. I hurt both my ankles in speedball (soccer and handball combined) and so I'm not going to play sports. (It's nothing too bad, it's just pain.)
Hurt your feet? Gives you more time to play Toribash! nah im just kidding, but get better soon man Oh and welcome Timmy, I'm liking the avatar that you have.
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
I probably will, but I might sleep alot. It hasn't been this bad since 3 years ago when someone kicked me in the shin with a cleat. (shoe spikes)
-----
in soccer
Last edited by rcrichman; Oct 28, 2014 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ouch, I know that pain all too well...hopefully they weren't metal cleats
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Hey fellow monks. Anyone who can do tricking and can teach me? I'll be ingame later
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Sorry about inactivity again, I'll be ingame tonight.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan