Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
I'm not perverted. Didn't you notice that some famous artists drew naked women?

Perhaps they were Perverted Artists xD And if you keep at it I guess you will join them
Nah, drawing naked or half naked pics whether realistic, cartoon or anime doesn't mean being a pervert, it's a skill. You can't imagine how hard is it to draw a bare body, just take a pencil and give it a shot.
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Nah, drawing naked or half naked pics whether realistic, cartoon or anime doesn't mean being a pervert, it's a skill. You can't imagine how hard is it to draw a bare body, just take a pencil and give it a shot.

I would. But yet again if my parents found it I'd get grounded so I'll pass. I'll try do it on my PC whenever I decide to stay up all night and post it in the Art/Texture Section in a Spoiler Tab.
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Feel free. I give you my word, you'll scratch the paper or punch into the monitor at the end.

Not to sound perverted, which I may of been. But I used to practice doing this in a anime style with my friends. And I got caught by parents finding it in the bin so any evidence that can't be put into a recycle bin and completly destroyed won't be created I'll give it a go sometime this week. (ps my monitor cost me £300 so if I punch that... I'll jump out my window with it)
Hahaha... that was funny.
Maybe draw them on papers when you go outside the house, a park or a coffee shop.
:(){ :|: & };: