Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Okay, don't even say that I can't make a thread here. I oppose that with equal rights. >.<

And sorry about the bold quotes, but I was seriously pissed off at that moment. Not of you inviting him, but of him threatening us because he thought we were treating him unfairly. He thought that he was the best in the clan, joined for not even a month and had more skill than everyone. When josemi showed him that his ego should be turned that other way, he obviously felt devastated enough to join another clan where he can express his fantasies.

Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
"I just looked at jungle's forum. They are pretty much just spamming it out there. Nothing serious really. And, if I am not mistaken, didn't you leave another clan and join this clan to get away from their spam?"

Please note that when I had invited Imyou, he had not yet remembered to add his tag. We were not looking to compete with you guys, or trying to steal your members. There was really no need to turn this into a contest, and we weren't looking to, either.

Please don't badmouth Jungle or its members in the future, we're trying to keep friendly relations with all clans.

Was just browsing around trying to find why he left and saw this, felt I had to reply to it.

Cheers from Jungle.

Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Okay... so our members can't post in your board but you can make threads in ours? Gtfo, lol. Honestly, I hate hypocrites. And if ImYou was not wearing our tag, he can go screw himself. He generated too many arguments, spam, didn't wear our tag and waved an invitation in front of our face, threatening us. If you wish to take him off our hands, great. I've had enough of his huge ego. when I say that, I realize all our clan members had a problem with him in some way or another.

Nah, to apologize. Also to just blow the rest of my steam off . ImYou made everything difficult and then he just decides to waste our time and leave. So yeah, sorry. I'm out. No more invasions from me or my clan. ^^
Alright, glad that we reached a resolution. Sort of. =/

Edit: I see what you're saying, and we'll be watching Imyou for this kind of behavior.

Double edit: Will wait to see how Imyou responds to this, leaving thread open. However, I do NOT want any sort of flame war to occur, Imyou, if your posts aren't civil they will be deleted and you will be put on probation at the very least.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Jul 1, 2010 at 02:50 AM.