Toribash
Originally Posted by Archi View Post
So what are u guys think about me?

I think centered paragraphs are such a pain to read.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
I think centered paragraphs are such a pain to read.

Oh, I'll edit now. Done.
Originally Posted by Archi View Post
So what are u guys think about me?

sorry for the delay, we've been busy. we'll come to a conclusion soon.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
sorry for the delay, we've been busy. we'll come to a conclusion soon.

Ofc. Can't wait^^
ik it hasint been that long since i write my app but what do u guys think so far
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Originally Posted by Xao0 View Post
ik it hasint been that long since i write my app but what do u guys think so far

what is your alt
app
To RA

I am Submitting an application to you for a number of reasons one of which is that i have always found you like a nice friendly players.
I know of these Motivies Some say i may be a seciurity Threat and other says i am a Prophet sent by the all mightey.Most People Dont get the chance to hear the story iam about to tell you .So please sit and listen while i take you to my world.

It all started back in 2013, a friend told me about a game called toribash, i never thought it would have been something which i would actually enjoy. But surprisingly i enjoyed the game so much that i spent nearly every day of my life playing this game. I never really knew what i wanted to do in toribash, for the first few weeks i spent my time mainly in single player as i thought it would have been a good learning opportunity for when i started multiplayer, when i finally transitioned into the multiplayer aspect of the game i realized i was totally outclassed by a large portion of the community. This is when i met people such as Templar, Kratos and Demini. All three of them had helped me developed skills in different area's. They all had been really talented in my currently most loved mod AikidoBigDojo, they still are in fact. Kratos especially had been able to help me with the whole forum and clan side of toribash, he was one of the first people to actually like me . Enough of the Beginning of my puny existence you are most likely more intrigued about the dirt i know about The Game Toribash

Okay i have had my fun, now lets proceed to the actual application.

I am a 19 year old dweeb developer, who develops replays for this fabulous game in her spare time. I have been playing this game for a while now and have been around. every so often, who i actually really enjoy their company so i thought its about time i actually do a half decent application.

I havent really played toribash as actively as i wanted to, Honestly the only reason i think i came back was the fact that i had friends. i feel i just want to die in a clan filled with some of my old friends. When i was really playing toribash i was pretty good at the aikido variants, Greykido being my most favorite. The OP states that you should supply replays.
Take These Replays
-----
btw got banned once just for like scamming i dont do it anymore though and really just played for fun on my old account
Attached Files
app.rpl (87.8 KB, 5 views)
hue.rpl (76.9 KB, 5 views)
Gabe.rpl (78.9 KB, 5 views)
Gabea.rpl (87.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Xao0; Aug 27, 2016 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o