Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The thing is, I'm around 100ish games til 3rd dan, and I just don't have the motivation to play MP... I've lost my touch.
Is this going to be a huge problem?
Finishing their school exams, I think. I'm expecting massive comeback soon, when their tests are over.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Well I'd love clan to have higher standards, and I hope you do that 100 matches in a month of few weeks >.>. That shouldn't be a problem.
Basically - just like we had situation with black belts earlier - people with 2nd dans are just not playing at all, or are definitely playing not constant enough. While we all belted up few times already, or at least 2-3 belts up, they are still the same belt. Lowest belt in clan. So basically it would be damn nice... for them to start playing at last.
Convo with HidingWarior reminded me of a small "rule" about moves: people should be able to make moves complicated as f*ck. Just so they can. They don't have to use it if they don't feel it suits their style. Remember it's all about your style. Finding it, developing it, and being best in what you are.
what do you mean by complicated moves? helicos are complicated moves?
by the way, that's a complete list.

Welcome jinxed =_0
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
And what about your friend? he's a low belt, and, apart from that, if think that it should be just an objective (even if important for the clan), but not a restriction.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Wow, it's a rushing helico, sort of, i like it!
but it's easily counterable, u should find a way to kick even with the left leg
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●