9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A note to all Piratez
Expect some big changes over the coming week. We will be implementing new ideas etc.

Thanks

Llama
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
I am dissapoint

Dont lie to me ;-;

Originally Posted by Nevets96 View Post
Though i never met you, bye bye

So long, my old deeply known friend.
I made it. Hope u like it and SpaceLlama does not press charges for copyright :}
Just make the 128x128 pix and save as tga. That much u know I presume.
download from this link:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8...hembutacid.jpg
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Nov 27, 2009 at 10:03 PM.
Not close enough to mine for me to. Also bojan (im going to call you that now cus all those numbers piss me off) make heads in 256 x256. You will get much better quality. Also could you try make a pirate head in 256x256 pixels? I want to see how good you are.

Thanks if you can
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, we just werent doin so hot, so we dropped most of our members and started anew. Plus, we remembered that daft meant stupid so...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

and he gets grounded for a year.............................................. ................ wtf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sweet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]