Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Currently the only slightly overpowered champ would probably be graves. The AS increase on his dash is pretty ridiculous mid-late game (80% herp), and his base stats are slightly too high. other than that he's pretty okay.

His flat damage for his q is a bit high for early game. I suspect they might change it so that the ad ratio is slightly higher, but reduce the base damage.

And if they do lower the AS buff, they'll probably lower the cd on it in the process. I get the impression they want that dash to be a bit spammable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
His flat damage for his q is a bit high for early game. I suspect they might change it so that the ad ratio is slightly higher, but reduce the base damage.

And if they do lower the AS buff, they'll probably lower the cd on it in the process. I get the impression they want that dash to be a bit spammable.

Well currently at rank 5 it has like a 7 second cooldown, and the as bonus lasts just about as long, so in reality the cd shouldnt be changed much

Not even worth the wait seeing as how shitty the servers are atm.

It was about at 25 minutes at the start, just afk'd through it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Well, its like toribash, once you get some practice you will fully understand and enjoy what the game has to offer. Id say once your level 17 you understand the game pretty well.

I entirely disagree. The game doesn't begin until level 30.
Wut? I am level 28 (+ some twinks with between 25 and 10 :P ) and i feel completely in the game. Why should it begin at level 30? :o

I am going to have to take the approach that best fits reality and say, the game doesn't begin until you play your first match >_>
I R IRONMAN

Originally Posted by Scas View Post
Wut? I am level 28 (+ some twinks with between 25 and 10 :P ) and i feel completely in the game. Why should it begin at level 30? :o

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I am going to have to take the approach that best fits reality and say, the game doesn't begin until you play your first match >_>

Agree with Megadoomer or are wrong.

Game starts at level 30 because that's when it gets competitive.. you truly don't know "how" to play until you're at that level(+) or are playing as a smurf.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
you truly don't know "how" to play until you're at that level(+) or are playing as a smurf.

You don't know how to play till you stop sucking dick. If the level was higher people would say you need to be that level before you're good. Truth is level has nothing to do with it; you either learn it fast or slow.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu