Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Dark] Stageplay! ..?
Do any of you have any video footage of Talent shows, or anything you performed on stage?

I for one have one clip of me Covering the song 'More Than a Feeling' by Boston. They put a freaking monitor infront of me only playing my drums, not the song, so I couldn't here a thing. Enjoy!

I was off allot of the song becuase I couldn't hear it, and they wouldn't give me headphones :O

So, any tallent shows you did? You don't need a video, just share what you did, and if you won! I lost mine :O Lol.
As soon as my Internet stops being lame I'm going to upload some Frets on Fire stuff.
I'm damn good at it too. I would leave a nice comment for your video.....but i can't watch it now. Off to make a Fof Video...Any request? If you have one Pm it to me.
'Neeh Neeh Neeh Neer PIKA already won! '

I HATE THAT ATTITUDE! >:O

And yes, flames are allowed, so be creative with those flames of your ownage :O
I think there's a vid of me playing a slipknot drum solo for my school talent show somewhere. It might still be on my friends camera so I might have to get it from him.
FOF=Custom Stuff. GH and RB=Easy, not custom songs, and only moderately well fretted songs. I still play them....But yah know. And why would you mention Rb 2 but not GHWT
EDIT: seriously..I want a request......And cina..GO make a 1000th post thread..Before you post here.
Last edited by Chuk; Jul 8, 2009 at 11:46 PM.