Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow, Luminosity actually putting up a fight. Shame half the people left after VP vs. NiP, would have been way more intense with the crowd.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
ayyyyyyy, classic

They looked so strong, I was almost excited for someone other than Fnatic to be in the finals.
Sawed off's are now viable :^)

and i should of placed my bets before all the traffic destroyed csgl, oh well rip.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
mirage is for tryhards :/

I exclusively play mirage :/
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I exclusively play mirage :/

You shouldn't exclusively play any map, that's a good way to get REALLY good at one map, and absolute shit at every other map. This is coming from a guy who used to play exclusively Office (I still play office it's fun as hell).
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
i got LE after a L,W,T,L,W,L,W,W
previous to that i had a 4 L streak and maybe 2 W
i feel blessed

since when was i the same rank as you lmfao
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
GAYNATIC wining their 3rd major tournemant. Well fuck Gaynatic, and fuck bot kennys on cobblestone only 3 kills LMAO!

I felt bad for Kenny man, he started doing bad and the pressure got to him. He was crying on the main stage after, really feels like he let everyone down.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I felt bad for Kenny man, he started doing bad and the pressure got to him. He was crying on the main stage after, really feels like he let everyone down.

Yeah, now all of kennyS' fanboys (see a couple posts above) will be calling him a bot even though he's one of the best awpers in the world. Pressure sucks man.
why tho