Toribash
I have to agree with Wizard. When CS: GO is more of a priority than your clan and friends are then you just shouldn't have a clan. Clan mates should be considered family. Not a group of random players whom you can't rely on. It makes things feel uncomfortable. In a community like this we need a union of sorts. We rely on you guys. This is the first time I've ever met you and I've been in the clan for a few days now. What kind of impression does that give off to people who are serious about joining/staying in the clan for the long run like me? Clans are not just cute little monikers, we should be able to relax and confide in each other. Nothing but tension going around. I like Wizard and I like this clan but I'm tired of all these "Sorry guys I was playing CS" or "Sorry guys I've been playing DOTA" comments. If you want a good clan, put your heart and mind into it. You want to be a leader? Take responsibility for your own creation (which Wizard does). Show you're serious about it and not like everyone else. Fine, go play CS: GO but get out of the clan. It's not a CS clan it's a Toribash clan. What's more important to you?
Last edited by TheLunatic; Aug 11, 2015 at 04:15 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
It's time to start cleaning inactives out of the clan. EVERYONE in this clan has a week to respond. It needed to be said and if I can't then who will?
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I just played a few games on the bank account so I could transfer stuff. Bank now has 50k in it for use later

Wiz, check the recruitment thread.
-----
Great okay (1 week, people will be removed if they don't post) so now that we got that sorted out; is anyone in the clan up for something today? A room of sorts?
Last edited by TheLunatic; Aug 11, 2015 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just got back from school, shall we make a server for our clan to mess around in?
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
alright /jo im :3
-----
I just hope people will actually join
Last edited by XNomadic; Aug 11, 2015 at 09:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
ill go to /jo im in a pair of minutes
today i do a 360 noscope headshot : DDD
for me its a nice trickshot wait meee