Toribash
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Gladiator force please, the woman will never be the same age as the man.

Sent gladiator force and wrong answer.
anythings like blue joint or hair. maybe if you doesn't like that, you can giveaway anything. no one would complain at giveaway lolz
i never would tought giveawaying guys are in online community tough.
-----
likes spikey hair too
-----
or textu...
GOD DAMN im greedy D:
Last edited by sonicboom6; Jul 2, 2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
By going up they'll never be the same age what you add to one you need to add to the other... sooo I think the only time they'll be the same age if both arent born.

So if the man is 0 years old the girl is 0 years old too.

I'm gonna be so wrong.
Originally Posted by sonicboom6 View Post
anythings like blue joint or hair. maybe if you doesn't like that, you can giveaway anything. no one would complain at giveaway lolz
i never would tought giveawaying guys are in online community tough.
-----
likes spikey hair too
-----
or textu...
GOD DAMN im greedy D:

Please choose from the 3 sets i got. In my deactive if not that mean you dont claim item.
Originally Posted by Berru View Post
By going up they'll never be the same age what you add to one you need to add to the other... sooo I think the only time they'll be the same age if both arent born.

So if the man is 0 years old the girl is 0 years old too.

I'm gonna be so wrong.

Wrong.
Logically speaking, no matter how much age passes, one will never be older than the other in their lifespan, and only live more than half of it.
Thus, I believe the answer is "As many years as it takes the man to die + 30 (The difference between their age)"
Originally Posted by Lambda34 View Post
Logically speaking, no matter how much age passes, one will never be older than the other in their lifespan, and only live more than half of it.
Thus, I believe the answer is "As many years as it takes the man to die + 30 (The difference between their age)"

wrong