Toribash
Are you saying that your penis hole has the ability to expand to a number of inches by will?
i am the best in toribash
His name is Soap ffs guys wtf are you thinking.

He can just lube it up and it's all good. He's lying about the vagina part, I swear.
when did vagina become to topic

Actually, idgaf, continue
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

anybody ever mess with a vag where the lips sag an inch or so? kinda weirds me out.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
But you said you already fucked it so it would be stretched like you say. Its still the size of my pinky. Still a needledick
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
But you said you already fucked it so it would be stretched like you say. Its still the size of my pinky. Still a needledick

clearly you know nothing about vaginas homes

it stretches while your dick is inside, and then goes back to normal size afterwards. that's why it's tight on the dick, making the guy feel good

we can do sex ed if you want to come to my garage at 11:00 PM. bring whipped cream.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
clearly you know nothing about vaginas homes

it stretches while your dick is inside, and then goes back to normal size afterwards. that's why it's tight on the dick, making the guy feel good

we can do sex ed if you want to come to my garage at 11:00 PM. bring whipped cream.

But it's a hole in a wall, not a vagina, you put your dick in a pinky size hole in a wall. Walls don't stretch, still a needledick.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko