My replays
Attached Files
Spar09.rpl (760.0 KB, 11 views)
shortspar2.rpl (683.5 KB, 9 views)
tricking2.rpl (406.8 KB, 11 views)
Take-Me-Away.rpl (79.8 KB, 10 views)
Runkido.rpl (135.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by FiveAndFly; Nov 23, 2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hmm.. I don't really know.. We got so many low belted and low skilled players already ._.

No sorry.

But you should really keep on playing, you might have a chance in another clan
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hey guys, my name is Finn or dutchgeek! I want to join Flip because it is a awesome clan with alot of cool guys!
My brother got my account after I quit toribash and I wanted to play myself, so I got his account!
I am 11 years old, my skype is Finn.mooiweer, my old belt was 3rd dan and my current belt is blue.
I am decently active both IG and on the forums! If I would have to rate it on a number I would say 8/10 IG and 7/10 Forums.
I am good at combat in mods such as Aikido(Bigdojo) and mushu.
If you want to you can test me, I really want to join this clan!
I joined Toribash in may and played until the end of october, then I quit for about a month and regained some of my friends etc. so now I can start playing again!
I like to watch anime such as Pokemon and play video games such as GMOD/Toribash/Pokemon!
I also love to make pokemon videos on youtube, if you want to check out my channel, it is PokeFanFinn.
I hope you will think about this application.
Finn
Attached Files
[Dutchgeek] rekd.rpl (82.2 KB, 5 views)
[Finn] how to decap.rpl (30.2 KB, 5 views)
[Finn] Vs zwouter2.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DutchGeek; Nov 25, 2014 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Adding replays
Hmm...
Right...

"Rekd" replay looks great. It really does, then the "How to decap" one looks a bit... "Unprofessional".

But then VS'ing Zwouter replay is too short to see what you are really like.

If you would send us some more replays, I would be glad to consider your app further.

Thanks.