Toribash
Nah, but everyone listen up, this is important, we are having a war on friday, with X, i will find out the time in a bit, but SHOW UP, i will make a post and pm all of you when it is happening
-----
Ok the time is 5:00 PST, be there
-----
Also, someone make a swag trail, because im buying trails for aku and amber.
Also we may be able to get some free heads form pyro, so yea
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
i have pmed torigirl22 several times telling her that she needs to post in our forum but still no responce or any posts. i think we should vote if she stays or leaves. Say ye for leaving or ney for stay. I vote Ye.
-----
finially wally
Last edited by Diabolic; Dec 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
ye
-----
and amber, it will still be a bit before i can buy the trails
-----
HAMPA JUST PUT A 1K BOUNTY ON ME...O_O
-----
I feel speshul :P
-----
[14:35] <PlataBear> Thank you so much hampa
[14:35] <PlataBear> luv u
[14:35] <PlataBear> :3
[14:35] <hampa> you're welcome
heheheeh
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
dont worry i donated 900 of it to your bank i have to help you like plata is hlping us
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
:P

So ye or ne