Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Daven's Quarry

Tomas stands and shakes Bryce's hand.

"May you find good trade and good ports. Our fortunes rise and fall together."
Daven's Quarry
"Indeed they do Lord Rhavin."
As Rhavin departs, Bryce unpins his lapel badge and pockets it.
He beckons the guard captain over.
"Share the rest of this bottle with your troops for me."
Bryce then retires to his room, to write the messages he promised Rhavin he would send, and send them along their way with a raven.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Dragon's Camp

Naudius soon approaches the camp from following the soldiers.

As he travels through the forestation near Cael, the trees abruptly become stumps near a huge clearing. Or what would be a clearing if not for the sprawling military camp: tents form neat rows along with fire pits and wooden watch towers. Larger tents and wooden buildings are scattered through the camp and even from the distance the sounds of practicing, bustle, and general soldiering can be heard. The camp is surrounded by a small wooden palisade with gates to the north, south, east and west. Platforms behind the wall house a wall patrol, as do several towers. Wagons and soldiers march constantly through the northern gate, the one Naudius faces. One has to wonder how exactly this was kept secret.
Dragon's Camp

Naudius stares for a moment.

"That is indeed impressive, what are you plotting Dragon?" Naudius says to himself before resigning to the fact that he will have to wait for nightfall to make his move.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Central

Galt frowns at the pigeon as it dives upwards into the sky. Dirty business. Amastice not sending reports and one of his kin rallying forces against the rebellion. He'll have to be stopped before he can cause too much trouble. A role for a Cantus, if Naudius was here to take the command. No matter; one lord will not be too hard to kill, with or without a Cantus. And as for Fate...

Galt chuckles without humor. Dirty business.
Dragon Camp

Raethan approaches the North Gate of The Dragon encampment. Upon entering he Takes a look around, he immediately notices that all these people certainly look tougher than the average soldier, which probably is why they're all here.

He decides that he'd be better off just reporting straight to the commander himself.
He salutes the Soldier standing outside of the Dragon Auster's tent. "I'm here to see Commander Dragon" and as a quick afterthought, "I have the letter of honor." handing him the letter.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Dragon Camp

The guard glances past black bangs with hard brown eyes. They flicker up to Raethan again.
"Stay."
The voice is rough and expects obedience, with a hint of danger.
He walks into the tent. Subdued voices follow, and he exits soon later.
"Enter."
Dragon Camp Commander Tent

"Thanks" he says to the man tipping him an imaginary hat and entering the tent.

"Raethan Miles reporting for duty sir." He says to his new commander.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Dragon's Tent

Dragon Auster leans lazily in his chair, coat so gilded you can hardly see the red. It's an accurate reflection of his red-brown hair that contrasts against his blue-grey eyes. His skin has an olive tint to it, as if he had grown up in the sun but hasn't had as much recently. The desk in front of him is littered with papers and maps.

"Is there a reason you've come to me instead of the provisions marshal?"
Dragon's Tent

"Sorry sir, I'm wasn't aware that I was to report to the provisions marshal. I felt it would be wise to come straight to you."
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE