Toribash
I say no on account of

Originally Posted by Mediaworks View Post
Pretty sure just about everyone in NO knows me.

That's right, your god, Mediaworks, would like to join NO.
I'm just a brown belt but does that REALLY matter, I remember when I had like a bazillion win streak against all of you by clapping alone, and I've gotten better now.
So even though the only people I see playing any more are Opeth and Ryusan (HIS NAME ISN'T SHIN-RYUU I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS) and occasionally Litto, I'd still like to join to make this game a little more bearable.

YOU ARE NOT []

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Alright so really, just in case hanz0 or Delaid or some sort of holy deity thought that my request was a joke, it's not.

I know that you're very selective about your members for reasons I can't comprehend, and I'm really not half bad at the game now.
Like I said, I'm pretty sure everyone in NO knows me, I most likely caused Iceman's betrayal of the clan, I've frequented the forum (although this had less-than-spectacular results), and every single time there was a server with a NO member in it, I jumped right on in and put a big ol' smile on their face.

So yeah, if you could consider me as a member, that'd just be fantastic.

P.S. If you need to cry after reading this, don't hesitate.
*cries* I LOVE YOU MEDIA!! LET'S GO BACK TO AFRICA!!
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
i feel utter apathy since i dont have a clue who are you and if i do know you then i dont remember you...i cba to care but you should first have a tryout like everyone else...
no
YES! LET'S! Oh it will be so joyful with all of the roving gangs and warlord controlled areas.

And all the cute little pandas and kiwis.
How wonderful!
Originally Posted by evilperson View Post
i feel utter apathy since i dont have a clue who are you and if i do know you then i dont remember you...i cba to care but you should first have a tryout like everyone else...

I'll have a tryout, I never said I was any special case in that matter.
Come onto IRC, Mediaworks.

download the client, probably mIRC, connect to irc.toribash.com

Then /join #no.

Also, you don't have to post twice in a row, you can edit them.
It's somewhat tidier and such.