Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh god. What a bloody mess.
*Would you mind if i reopened the server?*
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
Yea feel free to open it up. I have more replays like that. I can share them if you guys are interested.
Our server is up and running! We are playing Aikido big Dojo!
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt And I have made it up to black. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring family which has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because this clan caught my eye because it has a cool tag, leader is cool and I think its going to be going places and some of the people in this clan seem great, I think this clan would be wonderful... Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time. (previouse clans where [dp] [rvng])