Toribash
Hello Hit
Hello my name is Vasori, I was Kidmosier. I made this account when I first started and I was a big fan of mosier.

While becoming more mature I found that to make a better name for my self I should first change my name.

I am 17 years old and get home schooled normally.

I used to go to public schools but do to getting into fights and what not made me decide that I should get homeschooled.

I am quite active now, because I tore my ACL during a soccer game a couple weeks ago.

I now spend an average of 10-12 hours on my laptop while in a machine that bends my knee.

So no activity issues there. Back in 09 I was banned on my one and only main for farming.

I am only blue belt right now but I am working on it.

I am working towards my rank and my belt.

Seing to how you guys don’t think belt means anything I am starting on my rank.

For some reason no matter who I beat my rank does not go down.

Nos from evo and some random master belt all of which had ranks in the hundreds.

I am almost always in-game whether it is just in quick aikido or just in a server.

Why hit? I didn't hear about this clan till I was invited and looking threw your bored and what not I find this clan to be well organized and quite active.

I am not a clan hopper so I tend to stick with this clan for quite a long time.

I will be loyal and promise not to quit for any stupid reasons.
I am assuming you guys are just as cool as nolan(the person who invited me) and if so I feel like we will get along rather well.

I am a decent replay maker but more skilled in MP more than sp. I have deleted my replay to freshen my mind and make fresh replays for everybody..
I'm indifferent I don't really see a reason not to invite him and if he really wants to get better I can teach him ingame. I'm just impartial to handing out yes' like candeh.

lol when I cared about the ELO ranking I I was ranked 3 in all aikido types and 48 overall as a custom belt but I think my rank is 137 now I have been in the top 150 since 08... Just dropping some facts in this bizznitch!
I N C R E D I B L E H !