Toribash
*cough* dont steal my idea foo! :P *bark* Jk. But we should definetly get new forum staff for our threads.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
I will be back in full forum activeness on 1.-5. January. I will clean up our board then.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Ok, only if you don't mind saying why have you been kinda well, inactive?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I have told it many times, before I went inactive and send a pm for link, so he could have adviced you.

I had no time, because I study in Vocational College.
Google it, if you don't know what it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocatio...lege#Education

So my collage section started and I had someother stuff to do too at same time.

In vocational collage, college part is much busier place than normal college.

Tho next section on the college, I won't be so busy.
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Dec 22, 2011 at 08:49 AM.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Oh ok, understood well good luck and hope you get a good job
A new replay thread, you have to CnC the replay above.
our replay thread sucks because nobody CnC, they just post the replay and don't give a fuck to the others replay.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Well who is actually bothered to go through all the replays just comment and rate them?
You just have to, before post ur replay, watch the replay above and rate, coment or CnC it, it easy and fast, u just give 3 min or of ur time....
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!